Mental wounds are a kind of trauma that is felt very, very painful that occurs from an unpleasant event that we experienced in the past.
Everyone's life path is different. There are those who at a young age has had to deal with the bitterness of life, there are also those who have lived like that until adulthood without any significant problems.
Even so, everyone certainly has their problems that sometimes many people don't know about. So, not a few people secretly harbored inner wounds without anyone ever knowing.
The following are signs that we still have inner wounds, which we may not even realize:
1. It's easy to cry over small things like watching a movie
2. Loss of interest in things you used to like
3. Easily distracted by people's behavior, thus withdrawing from the association
4. Feeling worthless and hopeless
5. Keep repeating bad memories in your mind
7. Numb, don't care about the environment or even one's feelings
8. Messy sleep schedule
9. Feeling lost and have no purpose in life
10. Feeling broken and in need of healing