DEPOSTJOGJA – The Special Region of Yogyakarta has a variety of tourist destinations and cultural heritage. Accompanied by culinary with a distinctive taste. Like gudeg jogja, this is cooked with selected spices.
This food is quite popular in various circles, especially in Indonesia. Gudeg Jogja has a sweet and savory taste. Anyone who tries this food will be addicted, because it tastes unique.
Yogyakarta actually has various kinds of culinary. However, what is now legendary throughout Indonesia is gudeg jogja. This food can be easily found in various small traders to luxury restaurants.
However, if you are going to try gudeg Jogja, you don't have to go all the way to Jogja. Because you can make it at home with selected ingredients and how to make it as follows.
Baca juga: Resep Soto Lenthok Khas Jogja
- 1 kg of young jackfruit, wash and drain
- 1/4 kg of old coconut, grated, take the coconut milk
- 200 gr beef
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 10 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 roasted hazelnuts
- 1 large lump of brown sugar, comb
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 segments of galangal, bruised
- 5 lemongrass stalks, bruised
- 7 lime leaves
- 7 bay leaves
- salt to taste
How to make:
1. Cook all ingredients except hard-boiled eggs over low heat until the coconut milk reduces by half.
2. Add the boiled eggs, then cook again until the water is completely dry and the warm is dark brown.
3. Remove the spices, lemongrass, and galangal, then serve the cooked gudeg. (PUT)